Today I learnt that although I can more or less guess what things mean when I read them in French, when people speak to me I'm still bangang, like duh... Hohoho. Bet people in the shops think I'm really annoying. Haha. It's quite hard as well, I can't ask things like 'Do you have this in another colour?' or 'Does this come in a smaller size?'.. I'm just going to be an eksen and pretend I look like I know what I'm doing. haha. Also, lots of people here have really cute dogs! Mostly those cute tiny ones, like Shih-Tzus... Reminds me so much of Toulouse! If only he could have come with us...he'd really love it here. hehe.
The mountains bordering the road on the way to the supermarket in France
Even the petrol stations here are nice
Weird and wonderful pumpkins in the supermarket
Typical facade of a building in Switzerland
The famous Broken Chair monument outside the UN building. The broken leg symbolises opposition to land mines and cluster bombs
Entrance to UN buliding
loving the little comments on the pics. u should be a travel journo. fly off in baboo's plane, to exotic places and blog! or be on travel channel. geneva sounds fab.
ReplyDelete