Ok. Its now 8.55pm and I'm all alone at home, extremely BORED! Am just waiting for the week to end so I can officially start my leave! hehehe... Everyday it gets harder and harder for me to wake up for work, so I end up strolling in around 8..LOL... sometimes just in time for my first class... YAWN... why must we work during puasa anyway, I think its counter-productive since everyone just tries to do the minimum work possible (or is that just me? hoho). Sooo pointless..
I'm looking forward to tommorow's sungkai! Although I haven't called them to make a booking yet (lol. Don't kill me!), I keep forgetting! Will do it tomorrow insyallah. Little Ant, we'll take lots of pictures for you hehehehe... On another note, am really liking this blogging thing, I find it quite cathartic writing my thoughts. Just helps to put things into perspective.
Anyway, I'm just rambling really. Nothing much else to report, will see you guys tomorrow then and Dr.N, no excuses this time! hehehe....
Lots of love and hugs!!! ~PPP~
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where u going??
ReplyDeletei cant believe im missing the buffet sungkais. *sniff sniff*
we're having annual sungkai at shikai... hehe..dessert at sheraton.. don't worry,L..ur not missing much. buffet sungkai = people elbowing each other + mad dash for food. not a pretty sight...
ReplyDeletewen u flying off norie?
ReplyDelete