Yoohoo my fellow Ants! Big Ant here reporting from the Big City. hoho. We finally arrived here in Geneva! Weather today is absolutely glorious its so sunny and mild, reminds me so much of our first time at LP. Haven't been out and about yet, so far things have just been mad and crazy here at the Versoix house. Mum has been busy cleaning, Dad is cooking (lol), and the rest of us are just making a nuisance of ourselves. hoho. Generally we're all just resting after such a long journey. I was totally sakai at Terminal 3 at Changi Airport yesterday (LOL). Completely embarassing.. I was also sakai playing the games on the SQ flight (you can totally tell I haven't been on SQ since....oh.... probably the 80s hahaha). But the thing that amazed me the most was how the Indon lady sitting in front of me from Singapore to Zurich managed to keep the massive volume in her hair throughout the whole 11-hour flight! At the end of the flight my hair was just a limp mess, and hers was still perfect as ever! I don't get it... :S Anyway, am off to mandi now, I feel grimy and gross. Will post photos later! Miss everyone, big hugs!
xoxo PPP
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment