Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big Ant lost in the blog

Right. My first attempt to blog I posted it in the wrong place. I blame it on Khairul.. his post was named "New Post"..sooooo I posted my "New Post" there lah.. until I saw the posting button on the top right corner of the page... oh well.. not to wate my post this is what I had..... hehe

Aloooha my friends! I did it.. I'm now a blogger too hahaha.. well done well done *pat on the back*I'm still up nd now thinking maybe I should just stay up til sahur... another hour to go. Can't sleep yet because as soon as I came home from work this afternoon I hit the sack. And that was around 2ish... only woke up 5 mins before sungkai! Guys... I got just about three months to go til D-Day and I don't think I'm sorted yet. I'm starting to panic about my jemputan and hadiah.. It's not done yet. Then tomorrow (more like later) I need to dtop by at Hjh Lina's for the design of the baju.. anyone wants to join me and give me an idea?? I'm also panicking about my room... the walls are not up yet and I dunno if i have time to order the wallpaper, fixtures and the other interiors that needs doing... man oh man.. on top of that I need to sort out my work before taking my leaves. Shytes! How did you girls do it??!! So much to do and think of and time is ticking away.. and I'm not getting any slimmer!! ughhh... not that I'm doing much about it... miracle pls!!Okay.. I think this is a long post.. hehe but on the note of puasa-ing... I've been stuffing myself too and been throwing up after cos it just won't digest.. I feel like a bulemic! k nighy y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Bride to be,
    Have u decided what u want US to wear for your big day? As I probably have limited time to buat baju, I will assign the task to Mrs Choc Muffin and Mrs Penelope. They are my official stylist. But still need to potong the kain. So let me know asap. As if u dont have enough decisions to make...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes bride to be, wats the colour code for ur D-day?
    i got thru the whoe shebang stress free coz i let other ppl (my mom) do all the worrying and stressing.

    just let me noe if u need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and abt getting slimmer, just take out the carbs, i stoppd eating rice and use ur corset all day everyday

    ReplyDelete