Friday, August 28, 2009

Body Impression

Its now 4.30pm and I have been lying on my bed since last nite. Bar sporadic trips to the bathroom and a brief moment of insanity when I decided to clean my room. There should be an imprint of my body on the bed by now. HAHA. Like Dr.N, I've been glued to the screen catching up on TV shows. Mostly I have been watching CSI (blame the husband!), with a bit of Gossip Girl thrown in. My new obsession though, is The Rachel Zoe Project! I'm obsessed! LOVE HER! Want to be just like her. She's my new idol! LOL... Dr.N, I think you'd love the show, you should totally download it. Am now convinced that I need new clothes. I have nothing to wear!! AGAIN! And don't say I can go out naked cos its puasa time and I should be covering up my assets in the name of modest dressing. LOL.. Anyway, am off to find something in my wardrobe which I don't totally hate right now. Sigh. If only I had the endless wardrobe of RZ.

1 comment:

  1. haha this is what i did yesterday oso. after work, i just passed out. only had water for sahur, as its my the bedside and too tired to get up. woke up at 9 (only cos i got a fone call), then STAYED in bed till 2. (only cos i gotta go to work).

    thanks for the tip re the lavender oil. i think i will get some. Im sure ive seen some that u can spray on yr pillow. i do have a nice scented candle..but takut ku ku tertidur and burn the flat down.

    im still ketinggalan on the cd series. bought 'some how i met yr mother' seasons 1 and 2. alum abis, so siapa kemari, bali kan ku yg season 3, 4, 5....ok?

    ReplyDelete