Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Woot Woot!!

OH MY GOD I had this post all up and running and then through some retarded finger action on my part, managed to delete it with one click of my finger! Aaaargh!!! ANNOYING! Anyway, as I was going to say, well done everyone for posting! hehe. Keep them coming. Especially Dr.Hjh.Naughty! hohoho! See! Told you its easy! Nothing to it, right?

Am trying to decide where to have sungkai at today... Yesterday I felt like my tummy was going to pop, I ate so much! Hohoho... A full plate of biryani followed by a Big Mac (half), fries, numerous spinach bajees (mmmmm), curry, can't remember what else (its was just TOO MUCH), and to top it off, ICE CREAM! hohohho.... Well its no wonder I fell asleep at 9... Heavy stomach and all..Dr.N, baik inda ramai org yesterday at Rizqun? Still can't decide where to go, as I'm not craving anything in particular...
So, have we decided where to go for next week's sungkai? hehehehe.... QUACK QUACKKKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment